Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Bittrex locked me with over 5000$ in account - please read!

Ticket number #619867

Bittrex issues are getting wilder and wilder, and they are locking people and stealing funds. Its very shady that they are holding our funds hostage for so long.

Three months ago I deleted my Google auth and didn't have 2fa access, and needed to reset it over support ticket. It was resolved very quickly, and I made basic verification. Have new 2fa, made a few trades, withdrawals/deposits, all went well.

This gave me hope for such big exchange, and I trusted it with part of my portfolio that didn't had simple wallets.

However, few weeks ago I logged in my account and saw that it was disabled. I tried their automatic option for enabling account, but that didn't work.

I opened support ticket, and got automatic reply that I need to up my account to Enhanced. Although a hassle because there was no reason for them to block me (no trade, no shady logins), I did it and went throught their NetVerify (or similiar) app to verify my ID and photo again.

This also took some time, but they verfied it and it says that my account is Enhanced and verified, but it still disabled.

I wrote them a ticket again, no reply for days. Then I got another automatic reply with no important info, only that they are overwhelmed by users and not able to support me. Than I got another reply (for this one I didn't get notification on email) that tehy will consider this ticket closed if I don't reply. This is outrageous behavior...

I replied to that ticket with screenshots and everything, no answer, account still locked.

Not to mention that I tweeted multiple times to bittrex and their founders/ceo's. No answer...

Bittrex HAS to get their shit together because they are costing people time, energy, money, and most importantly, their mental health. Nobody likes seeing thousands of $$$ locked from a company that doesn't respond to support tickets, tweets, or provide users with access to any information.

Beware of Bittrex.

Please upvote for visibility.

submitted by /u/wutrigy
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2p7fp7q
Bittrex locked me with over 5000$ in account - please read! Bittrex locked me with over 5000$ in account - please read! Reviewed by paksvideo on December 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.