Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


I am in LOVE with RaiBlocks (XRB)

After reading about it for the past few days, I finally took the plunge and made it 20% of my altcoin portfolio. I just sent my funds from BitGrail to my XRB web wallet and it was literally instantaneous!!

From the whitepaper: To date, the RaiBlocks network has processed 4.2 million transactions with an unpruned ledger size of only 1.7GB. RaiBlock’s feeless, split-second transactions make it the premier cryptocurrency for consumer transactions.

TO THE MOON!

submitted by /u/MyName-isJeff
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2kQvLfu
I am in LOVE with RaiBlocks (XRB) I am in LOVE with RaiBlocks (XRB) Reviewed by paksvideo on December 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.