Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Obviously this is an exciting space, but I have a request. Will someone, for the love of GOD create a block chain solution to TicketMaster.

The disruption is great, and I really can't wait to see most of it. Few things however, would make me happier than seeing a competitor who wipes out ticketmaster. Just offering this up as an idea for anyone looking for a project. I am sure you have a market. No one likes ticketmaster.

submitted by /u/Mellowde
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2zTqWIw
Obviously this is an exciting space, but I have a request. Will someone, for the love of GOD create a block chain solution to TicketMaster. Obviously this is an exciting space, but I have a request. Will someone, for the love of GOD create a block chain solution to TicketMaster. Reviewed by paksvideo on December 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.