Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


So who are we buying low right now?

Ok guys, the title says it all. I've been looking at the following...

ARK - I think this easily goes to $7-8 before end of year.

NEO- from a buying standpoint...I love this in the low $30's.

REQ- with Colossus coming soon I think REQ is primed up.

QSP- this is a gut feeling, but I'm watching closely.

ADA- just a matter of when!!!

Talk to me, what are you all looking at?

submitted by /u/jking_37
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2BRmWd6
So who are we buying low right now? So who are we buying low right now? Reviewed by paksvideo on December 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.