Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Add US BANK to the list of Crypto Haters

So it's official as of last night I attempted to do a ATM purchase on Coinbase with my US Bank ATM card. I have done a TON of purchases before last night with no issues. Now, my bank is dening the charge and won't allow me to buy Crypto with it. I called the number and my whole account is locked (ill just keep writing checks they can suck a dick at this point) because "reason" and it's quite obvious they are Crypto Haters now. I hear that USAA is ok with it for now, so I opened an account with them (yes I'm a vet) but it's going to take 7 days, 7 days of the market going up around me and me not making money. I'm furious. I have one thing to say to bankers. IT'S MY MONEY I FUCKING EARNED IT I ALLOW YOU TO USE MY MONEY AS A SOURCE FOR LOANS SO YOU CAN EARN MONEY YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT WHAT SO EVER TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO WITH MY MONEY!.

If it was a credit card I would understand, but this is LITERALLY my cash that I went and hustled and then deposited AS CASH to the bank. I walked in WITH CASH USD FIAT and now they have the fucking balls to tell me what I can or cannot buy?! Fuck you, closing account Monday and never looking back. Btw I had a proper stack of paper in that bank, you just lost it US BANK fuck you!

submitted by /u/cryptomantothemoon
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2DRC2QZ
Add US BANK to the list of Crypto Haters Add US BANK to the list of Crypto Haters Reviewed by paksvideo on January 21, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.