Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Im a winner

I read so many negative posts here about everything crashing. I dont see why. Last week i bought Tether. I,m still in the green. This is such a strong coin! Wait till everything goes green and we will go up to the moon!

I already look forward to invest my new profits into a ico called 2FA. Trust me its gonne be big. :)

I have to be honest though. I did buy some Tron and it went down a little. No problem however. I believe that de owner of this coin has a lot of experience in writing code and running a bussines. Soon we will be back up.

I don't wanna sound to arrogant but i think everybody who is loosing money now should sell and leave. This is a place for smart people that know what they are doing and believe in cryptocurrencie!

submitted by /u/justheretomakeaspoon
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2DCF5fS
Im a winner Im a winner Reviewed by paksvideo on January 16, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.