Just wanted to update everyone with the latest Medium Blog Post from the OriginTrail team. They are great at keeping everyone updated with everything that is going on.
I have grown more and more bullish with this project with each thing I have seen. They really have the potential to bind the others together nicely!
Their team has multiple people active in the telegram chat ready to answer questions at any moment and are taking suggestions and actually implemented them quickly!
For a team with an actual product, masternodes info coming, a great team, an exciting roadmap... its hard not to see the huge value and potential of this project. I'm personally accumulating over 100k $TRAC to run a master node (the numbers haven't been released yet but I would rather not pay 2-10x for one when the times come)
What are your thoughts on $TRAC?
- Official Website: https://www.origintrail.io
- Whitepaper: https://origintrail.io/storage/documents/OriginTrail-White-Paper.pdf
- Comparison Matrix (VEN, AMB, WTC, etc): https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUs_dKMWkAEb4F_.jpg
- CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/#markets
- Quora "Why is OriginTrail getting so much attention lately?" https://www.quora.com/Why-is-OriginTrail-getting-so-much-attention-lately
- Where to Buy?: I have really enjoyed the MetaMask/IDEX pairing! It is actually pretty awesome! https://idex.market/eth/trac
A bit of information from the $TRAC team about their ERP Integrations (this is huge for corporate support) https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/396736415259557928/407663663479128074/image.png
Editing to provide some information as requested in comments!
- Current Market Cap: Based on 290m circulating we are around 116-125 million and growing very quickly. Still early y'all!
- Circulating Supply: 290 million confirmed circulating supply. Team is in process of contacting CMC to resolve it not being listed.
[link] [comments]
from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2DPE0of
No comments: