Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Bittrex please help. I'm losing my mind

This is my last resort. I've been trying to get a hold of bittrex in anyway I could so that I get a response from them ASAP. I have emailed bittrex, opened a support ticket(Request #1236127), tweeted to @richiela, posted my problem on the bittrex subreddit(https://np.reddit.com/r/Bittrex/comments/80kkkt/new_ip_address_detected/)

Most of you know that when you have an ISP provider that has dynamic IP address, almost everytime you log in on bittrex they will require you to log in on your email to confirm the log in. I used my university email address to register and last week they have deactivated it due to me not being an alumni(transfered out). I can't log in at all because of the email confirmation despite having 2FA. I have a sizable amount of ZClassic that I need to sell or take out of bittrex until tomorrow 5PM UTC(fork date) and I can't log in. I've lost thousands of dollars already not being able to sell on the peak and I wont even be able to take it out for the BTCP fork. What do I do? I'm not getting any response and the fork date is tomorrow.

P.S. I've asked my uni for an extension and have been approved already. I've made sure that mailer@bittrex.com is whitelisted and checked all spam

EDIT: Please upvote for visibility

UPDATE: There is nothing left I can do at this point. I have already prepared necessary steps to receiving the fork coins if by some miracle I get help from bittrex within 12 hrs. my uni has confirmed that I have full access and I should be receiving said emails. My suspection is that my emailaddress was delisted from automated emails from bittrex due to inactivity. Very unfortunate turn of events: having my emailaddress deactivated on FEB.20 and only the IP changing before logging in yesterday... therefore only finding out about the email deactivation yesterday... and Zclassic forking TOMORROW. This really sucks but there's nothing left I can do. Ofcourse I do regret using my university email, but most of the other exchanges do not require the email step verification. 2FA should be enough. I guess I will just accept that I will lose majority of my capital considering zclassic will be worth nothing after this fork.

submitted by /u/LLBeanBurrito
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2sZvjTn
Bittrex please help. I'm losing my mind Bittrex please help. I'm losing my mind Reviewed by paksvideo on February 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.