Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Finally got myself into offline wallets: boy does it feel good

For a while I had my crypto balance split between Coinbase and Binance. It wasn't a huge amount that I would go nuts if I lost, but after reading more about offline wallets and understanding them better, I decided it was time.

There could only be benefit.

So I added all my currencies to a Delta profile so that I could track them all in one place (didn't bother with recording the proper dates and historical coin prices — so my overall delta isn't accurate, but my balance is). Then I found the respective desktop wallets for my coins and tested them out with small amounts before withdrawing everything.

The withdrawal fees are totally worth the peace of mind that I have now. My private keys are completely secured now offline and I am the master of my security, rather than an exchange.

I've been invested in crypto for over a year (originally just Bitcoin), but I didn't properly learn what I was doing until the last couple months, and I recommend that anyone who is more new to the crypto-world should get over that 'stumbling block' of offline wallets. It's not complicated and it doesn't even take that long.

Take your security into your own hands. Cheers guys.

submitted by /u/yhavin
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2BSUUAc
Finally got myself into offline wallets: boy does it feel good Finally got myself into offline wallets: boy does it feel good Reviewed by paksvideo on February 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.