Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Hey /r/Cryptocurrency, I need your help. Cryptopia stole/lost my deposit.

Hey guys, so here's the deal. I sent about a quarter of an Ether to my Cryptopia account. The transaction went through, no issues. You can see it on the Ethereum blockchain here:

0xf3c9fb93f943d23dd487be1fa66812699de6198a38c9c94198a61ae4a3a2c191

When it got to Cryptopia however, Cryptopia says I "deposited" 0.00000000 Ethereum (aka it's gone) and I can only assume it was a glitch or they stole it. Picture below related:

https://imgur.com/a/7eay6

This happened yesterday, so I know it's not just a glitch that would fix by logging out/back in, etc. I know it's not a lot, but this is a very strange thing to happen, and if I don't get my ether back it will be hard to trust Cryptopia going forward. I sent in a support ticket already, however the average wait time is nearly three weeks, and so I thought I would post here to see if Reddit could help me get it back any faster, if possible.

Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/Yeomans_
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2GnHHyy
Hey /r/Cryptocurrency, I need your help. Cryptopia stole/lost my deposit. Hey /r/Cryptocurrency, I need your help. Cryptopia stole/lost my deposit. Reviewed by paksvideo on February 17, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.