Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


I don't know any of you guys, but I'm proud of all of you and myself for being a part of this community.

2018 didn't start all that great. We have been going through a heavy shit storm the last few weeks filled with losses and FUD and weak hands trashtalking crypto and leaving because they didn't make a million dollars in a few weeks. I think it takes a lot of discipline and especially FAITH in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to stay in the game. Especially new people who started in december who aren't used to heavy dips (including me) deserve an applause for making it through this difficult period. Even though we may slightly disagree on the potential of Bitcoin and all the different altcoins, I still feel like we are in this together to thrive for a future that relies more on reliability and trust. Not all coins and projects in your portfolio will survive, but you still are part of shaping the future and you should be proud of that.

submitted by /u/braintrejo
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2EyhSiG
I don't know any of you guys, but I'm proud of all of you and myself for being a part of this community. I don't know any of you guys, but I'm proud of all of you and myself for being a part of this community. Reviewed by paksvideo on February 17, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.