Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Favorite Crypto Apps? I'm using Blox right now.

Quick opener, you guys hate shilling. I hate shilling, but I like companies who are trying to do something different. This will be the first of many where I look into reasonably unknown projects. Ps, I’m NOT invested in CDT.

What's up, guys? I wanted to take a second to talk about another portfolio app (Blox) I just downloaded earlier today. This app is a crypto portfolio management platform and it’s got me pretty stoked so far. It allows you to connect all of your different wallets and exchanges directly to it and then you can manage all of your crypto from one easy to use platform.

I was a little hesitant at first because I have used a few other apps such as Coinigy and usually, there is a catch somewhere, in most cases, it’s a monthly subscription fee. What really made me mad was I had already taken the time to set all my exchanges up when I was hit with the "Your Subscription is Expired" notification. Blox foregoes all that nonsense by providing you the ability to manage your assets without the monthly fee.

Another really awesome feature that Box provides is the ability to link my wallets. I am a crypto hound and I am seriously working with over 10 different wallets at the moment. This app finally allows me to keep track of all of my assets without having to go through logging into each of my wallets separately. Needless to say, this is a huge time saver.

Having your exchanges and wallets linked provides you with some unique capabilities. For example, you will never have to go back into your crypto portfolio tracker and adjust the amounts you have in your wallets after you make a trade. It is all done automatically with Box. This is where they really started to win me over.

I am a fidget trader, if I see something in the market that I like or dislike; I need the ability to move assets quickly. To do this I need to be able to monitor the market accurately across multiple platforms. The quick view screen on Blox provides me with the key information I need to make critical trades throughout my day. It integrates with Binance for this.

The set-up for this app is pretty simple. You simply need your API codes and you can get your portfolio set up in minutes. I think it took me a half hour but I have a few exchanges and more than one wallet, so all-in-all, not too bad. Anyone with their API information already written down can get their app up in no time.

What do you think guys? I want to know what other people think about how Blox performs against Delta, Blockfolio etc. Let me know.

Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blox-crypto-portfolio/id1331004654?mt=8 Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entwicklerx.blox

submitted by /u/dubaishit19
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2GeI55X
Favorite Crypto Apps? I'm using Blox right now. Favorite Crypto Apps? I'm using Blox right now. Reviewed by paksvideo on March 23, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.