Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Hard Truths I wish someone told me 8 days ago

Ok guys. The bull market is coming in 19 days. I just entered the crypto game 8 days ago but have read a few twitter posts and watched the Bitconnect video. Let me give you all some advice. Go hard or go home. BTC is for suckers looking for 3x gains. If you want the lambo gainz I'm after you need to put together a basket of low marketcap coins that no one has heard of with ICOs that just launched or coins where the website is down and devs have long disappeared. After posting this I am sure everyone will be begging for my portfolio so I will list it below in a very particular order.

  1. Cthulhu Offerings (OFF)
  2. Confido (CFD)
  3. BitConnect (BCC)
  4. CryptoJacks (CJ)
  5. SugarExchange (SGR)
  6. ExchangeN (EXN)
  7. Litecoin Cash (LCC)
  8. Birds (BIRDS)
  9. Ethereum Lite (ELITE)
  10. Premine (PRE)
  11. CoEval

FYI.....if this is not obviously sarcasm, please know that it is sarcasm. This is not a good portfolio. Don't buy these.

submitted by /u/harbinger-alpha
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2H3KTzp
Hard Truths I wish someone told me 8 days ago Hard Truths I wish someone told me 8 days ago Reviewed by paksvideo on March 05, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.