Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Has anyone sold out?

I turned my meager life savings into a quarter million dollars last year. I cashed out around $25k at peak (to pay off debts, which I still have some) and have watched my $250k dwindle down to $104,000 as of today. I've never had money in my life. I've never had $10,000... Not to mention $100,000. I have watched my portfolio bleed, like the rest of us have and I'm just wondering if I should let it continue to bleed or if some miracle is about to occur. What is everyone else doing?

Edit: Down another 3k since I made this post 5 minutes ago. I'm gonna break 6 figures for the first time in a while.

Edit: 98k in a few minutes. Fuck it. I watched my initial investment drop 40 percent in the first month of this shit. I'm in this for the long haul. Bring on the pain!!

Final thoughts: the best part about being down 65 percent from ATH is that you can't "lose" as much as you already have. Hahaha. Of course I'm gonna hodl. Imagine if ark hit $100 at some point. That's be $2 mil and $600/ day in staking rewards. I can't dip out this early in the game.

submitted by /u/Cryptorich13
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2G6LsJD
Has anyone sold out? Has anyone sold out? Reviewed by paksvideo on March 08, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.