Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


I received 3k USD from Paypal and paid 250 in taxes. And people still don't see value in crytpo

I run a site in my country and we receive foreign payments from ads networks. The burocracy of doing this at banks is crazy, take a long time, and the taxes are also high, so we decided to use PayPal.

Buuuut.... Taxes are also crazy. I wish I could receive with crypto.

When people say crytpo has no intrinsic value I think that they never tried to receive overseas money

submitted by /u/nelito30
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2FMrMKR
I received 3k USD from Paypal and paid 250 in taxes. And people still don't see value in crytpo I received 3k USD from Paypal and paid 250 in taxes. And people still don't see value in crytpo Reviewed by paksvideo on March 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.