Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


I'm going to owe more taxes than Amazon this year (they're paying zero), and all for money that never even hit my bank account! Thanks "taxable events"!

Can someone explain to me how Amazon pays no taxes (yeah I get it, they "reinvest" their profits, can I not do the same thing and reinvest into myself? Food and toothpaste are investing into myself. Aren't corporations considered people? I'M A PEOPLE TOO) Yet I have to pay taxes every step of the way when I traded bitcoin to digibytes to bancor to shitcoin x to shitcoin y and then have it ALL CRASH in January which is another tax year aka I can't deduct my losses.

Do I just kill myself now? WHAT THE FUCK.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't think that DIGIBYTES would be the same asset classification as A HOUSE. I don't even know what the fuck a digibyte or a bancor is, except apparently they are dildos cause they fucked me.

Can someone clarify this? Seriously. Bitfinex shut down my account (I'm US) so I don't even have fucking access to those records anymore. What is the number for suicide hotline again?

submitted by /u/hellybeaner
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2pDHCAT
I'm going to owe more taxes than Amazon this year (they're paying zero), and all for money that never even hit my bank account! Thanks "taxable events"! I'm going to owe more taxes than Amazon this year (they're paying zero), and all for money that never even hit my bank account! Thanks "taxable events"! Reviewed by paksvideo on March 23, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.