Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


My first time asking if a merchant accepts monero...

Last night I went to a house show with live bands, and there was an $8 cover charge to help the touring bands. I jokingly asked at the door if they accepted Monero, which the guy replied, "Venmo?" And I proceeded to explain that I was referring to cryptocurrency. "Like bitcoin?". For the remainder of the night, I helped the guy set up a monero wallet on his phone, and I gave him $100 in Monero to split with the other bands and showed him how to shapeshift XMR into BTC. I even helped him set up his first coinbase account and explained how he could withdraw to his bank account. He was really interested in learning more and understanding how it all works. He even keeps a list of all the different methods of payment that people choose to pay with and added crypto to the list! Now in the future, if someone were to want to pay in crypto, I think he would be comfortable enough to understand how it works. I just wanted to share some positive news in regard to how we can help with adoption. Sometimes I forget that we are much smaller than we think.

submitted by /u/prevail_
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2FSrh5n
My first time asking if a merchant accepts monero... My first time asking if a merchant accepts monero... Reviewed by paksvideo on March 22, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.