Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Neo Dex Exchange called Switcheo

I am a huge dex exchange fan, I hated them at first but the amount of deals you can find won me over very quickly. So a dex exchange that puts iteslf forward as something as easy to use as centralised exchanges certainly caught my attention.

The ICO mainsale is this month, then obv the wait till the actual exchange itself launches.

Being a big NEO fan I am very much looking forward to a dex exchange that I can use with NEO coins. Even more so when I think about how many NEO based ICOs there will be this year, and the trading volume that will bring.

Good time to be in Neo, that's for sure.

submitted by /u/borkedybork
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2oH6Ygp
Neo Dex Exchange called Switcheo Neo Dex Exchange called Switcheo Reviewed by paksvideo on March 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.