Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Wife thinks I'm mad...

Wife sat me down tonight, very concerned... I'v been glued to my Laptop for the last few months.... she looked through my writings on a scrap of paper in my office, and it was a bunch of words, but in no intelligible order... she told me I needed to see a Doctor as I have clearly developed a processing disorder... I nearly pissed myself laughing.... has this happened to anyone else???!

submitted by /u/dontlikecomputers
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2DeutCa
Wife thinks I'm mad... Wife thinks I'm mad... Reviewed by paksvideo on March 09, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.