Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


PSA: Be careful of the extensions you have on your browser

Just had a shock today. I moved my ETH out of Coinbase and into My Ethereum Wallet because of the recent double charging nonsense (they put $200 in my bank account and then immediately withdrew it). Today I entered my private key into my wallet and was horrified to see the little Grammarly circle thing indicated that the Grammarly extension was analyzing my private key for grammatical correctness. Needless to say, I just moved everything to a new wallet because I now consider that wallet to be compromised.

Moral of the story: Be careful with software on your computer that analyzes what you write.

submitted by /u/pizza-eating_newfie
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2Ey8Vpr
PSA: Be careful of the extensions you have on your browser PSA: Be careful of the extensions you have on your browser Reviewed by paksvideo on February 17, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.