Earn 1000$+ A Month With Auto Blogging, Make Money Online Tips , SEO Tips and Guide Online , Online market trading , Review websites & apps for cash , Online surveys , Start your own website , Write and publish a Kindle eBook, Affiliate marketing


Today I was reminded of why crypto will win. Thought I'd share on this market down day.

So I recently answered an online add for a used piece of furniture, agreed to price and time and went to go pick it up today. Seller was short on time but this was my only chance when I had a buddy to help move it.

On the way I stopped by a gas station to grab cash from an ATM. The small amount i tried to withdrawl wasn't allowed and I got a message my limit had been changed. I called my bank and my limit is now $70 a day. I never really use cash so I didn't know I'd been changed after my card had fraudulent charges a few months ago. Anyway I had to run all the way to a bank branch and grab cash, and was late to my destination looking like a jackass.

So my bank who holds a few grand of my cash won't let me access more than $70 during nonbanking hours or a bank visit.

As I walked out of the bank I couldn't help but think how fucked these guys will be once crypto becomes mainstream. Wait until everyone is their own bank and fully control their own assets and life. Banks should be scared as their reign is coming to an end.

Just thought I'd share what could perhaps be a reminder of one more reason crypto will win in the end. Don't worry about this short term setback. I firmly believe in a couple years we will all look back and wish we could get crypto at these prices.

submitted by /u/TheVapingBison
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2FVaC03
Today I was reminded of why crypto will win. Thought I'd share on this market down day. Today I was reminded of why crypto will win. Thought I'd share on this market down day. Reviewed by paksvideo on March 16, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.